August 19, 2007

Sunday Blues

"Life is all memory, except for the one present moment that goes by you so quickly you hardly catch it going"
Tennessee Williams


Well its Sunday....already. I wish I could find a way to stop wishing away the whole work week in attempt to get to the always anticipated weekends. I feel like so much of my life is wasted with this thought process. This morning was nice. We slept in. Went to breakfast at No Worries. Stopped at ghetto mall on the way home to look for a jacket since I happen work in an ice box. I was able to find a pretty cozy one...not the cutest but I'm at that desperate point as the office never seems to get warmer than the 60's.

Ive recently become a vegetarian. I don't usually like to tell people as every person you tell feels like a debate needs to be made from it. Note to those people...Ive lost 8 lbs now and feel healthier than Ive felt in a really long time. That my friend is all the debate I need. Even if you're not an animal activist...the health benefits of becoming vegetarian are very appealing. I admit, I had doubts that I would be able to stick with it as I have always been the hamburger, fries, and a coke kinda girl. However, it's been a few months now and I honestly feel it was the best decision I have ever made.

It's about 4pm now and Mr. Matt is taking a nap. I think I'm gonna go work in the laundry room for a little bit. I bought a cheap lounging chair for car camping today and would love to find some time to grab my book and break it in.

1 comment:

I am Matt said...

No worries was good.
I need a hack attack right now.