August 20, 2007

Superbad


Went to see Superbad. Freaking hilarious! The hubby says he didn't like it...but I caught him laughing like more than a million times. I love Seth Rogen...would watch any of his movies. One of my all time favorite series is still Freaks and Geeks.

So I think I'm gonna try to get back into cookin dinners. During our first year of marriage I cooked all the time, but somewhere along the line I got out of the habit. Matt starts school on Wednesday so I figured this would be a good time to get my butt back in the kitchen. If nothing else it will keep us from eating out on a daily basis. Speaking of eating out... had won tons tonight. Have I mentioned that I could live off of won tons. Throw in a nice cold pepsi ....yes the Rice King even has the little round shaped ices. Why is it that the shape of the ice makes a difference in the taste? I dunno..maybe its all in the head.

It's almost 8pm now. Matt took a drive to his brothers work to return something. I am gonna go work in the garden for a few minutes ...see if I can pull some weeds before it gets dark and I have to risk stepping on a snail. Is there any sound worse than the sound of a snail crunching?? I think it comes from when I was young and my grammy loved to crunch them...ehh makes me cringe at the thought. After the garden...I'm hoping to grab some time to read a little bit then I will get some dough made and in the fridge. Gonna have homemade blackberry pie tomorrow ;).

No comments: