September 23, 2007

First day of Fall


Today is the first day of Fall. Fall and I have a love hate relationship. I love the changing of the leaves, the crisp air, and of course temperatures that both my husband and I could compromise with. If it weren't for the fact that fall leads to winter, we could be good friends. If you haven't guessed, I don't do cold weather well and today is an abnormally cold day for this time of year. We went to breakfast at the Pancake House this morning and I was the only one there bundled up in a long coat and beanie, needless to say Matt thought it was hilarious. I can't believe it's almost winter let alone 2008. I swear, the older I get the faster time seems to fly by. This reminds me of a song I heard the other day. Click here to listen.

I finally got another bedroom set yesterday. I say "another" because Matt had boughten me one last year for Christmas. It was perfect...except for the fact that it was built poorly. Long story short we had it replaced 4 times and ended up just telling RC Willey where to stick it. I love my new one, and not just because it was a third of the price :). Got most of it put together..just have to put together the taller dresser. Ps..Don't mind the mismatched bed skirt...it's the only one we have at the moment ;).

I also FINALLY finished the book I've been reading. It's so hard to find the time to read but when I do It's so much fun. I'm excited to get started on the next books in the series.

1 comment:

I am Matt said...

the walls look bare.. ... or am i missing something.
:-)