March 31, 2008

A Breath of Fresh Air

Its Monday and I officially had a vacation day :). We stayed in a bed and Breakfast last night located up the canyon in Woodland. It was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Mountains and farmland together make a very peaceful landscape. We spent the evening eating junk food and watching episodes of LOST. The room was nice, a large sliding door window in the bedroom with a great view of the mountains. It was not the cleanest room, but it was a quaint country cottage so what can you expect. The whole room was done old style country including an aluminum bucket shower.


And how could we forget our after breakfast dessert :)
After we had gotten into town this morning, Matt took me bowling:). We both did particularly awful but had a blast anyways!!
Shauna (sister in-law) and her now husband Bill are currently in Costa Rica. They married on Saturday on the beach. Shauna if you read this...I am so happy for you. Bill is a great guy and you are great together. I wish you nothing but happiness! I can't wait to see pictures. Meanwhile, we are puppy sitting Stoli for them. The first few days were a lil crazy as she was in the process of adjusting and well... bouncing off of the walls with energy. But now that shes a bit more settled, its been great. She's still got a lot of pup in her but shes definitely got the personality to make a great dog for life. Here are a few pics.

This was just after I had given them a bath today...
This is a video of Stoli falling asleep on our way home from Camp Bark Alot. I actually got a better video of it but it was too dark to see her eyes.
video

2 comments:

kaitlin said...

That dog has gotten SO big! I remember when it was just a puppy. How fun for you guys to take a mini vacation, that place looks straight up mom and pop. You get to go to A Fine Frenzy tonight... SO jealous. Too bad Jon has no taste in music and pretty much if it's not Red Hot Chili Peppers it's not worth listening too. SO sweet of Mr. Matt to score you guys some tickets! Have fun, we'll have to do Brewvies sometime soon!

kaitlin said...

And by sometime soon, I mean as soon as I can keep down a full meal! Haha!