June 18, 2008

Catch Up

So we got a new camera..Yay! Our old camera finally bit the dust and gave us an excuse to buy a camera thats not covered in duct tape haha. Its a Cannon Powershot SD790 IS and its perfect for what we need.

Like always, its been awhile since I've written. So now we get to play catch up. A couple of weeks ago we had my family over for a BBQ. I had a lot of fun and wish so much that we seen more of each other. Unfortunately, Hayley couldn't make it as she was on vacation with her BFF in Arizona. I didn't get pics of everyone but here's a few.

My brother Russell graduated high school!! I am so excited for him even though in my eyes hes still "Rusky" in the 4th grade. Unfortunately, my papa has the pictures or I would post some. Russell, I really am so proud of you. You brought your grades up and finished with flying colors. I love you more than you'll ever know.

Dad came home for the graduation and we spent the weekend in Aberdeen, Idaho boating. Mother nature wasn't so nice to us though as it was f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g! It was too cold to really get into the water but we had a lot of fun taking the babies on boat rides and playing with the puppies. It's always nice to see dad, just wish it could be more than twice a year.

Mr. Matt signed up for the Big Brother Big Sister program. On the 11th he finally met his little brother and so far it has worked out great. I don't think he could have asked for a better match. One of Matt's new years resolutions was to volunteer and this program is perfect for him as he has always wanted to work with kids. My new favorite hobby is sitting in the hot tub and listening to him talk about their latest activity and how it went. Matt, I truly admire what a great you are.

No comments: