August 06, 2008

Two More Days...

Two more days until we get to go camping! Still not sure where we are gonna go but we have decided on Car Camping. Its gonna be the perfect way to celebrate our 3... yes THREE year anniversary! I can't express how excited I am to get away for a few days.

We are now into our third month of our "Financial Diet" and I am so excited. We have made it a goal to pay off our house. This will be accomplished by working really hard and spending lots of Nothing. Any extra money after bills goes towards the mortgage. So far, it has been a lot easier than I ever thought it would be. Where did we get our inspiration? The Dave Ramsey Show. I dream of the day that we can call and scream WE'RE DEBT FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Last night we indulged on corn on the cob. What is so special about that you ask??
Well I'll tell ya...WE GREW IT!!! Its so rewarding to pick and eat your dinner from your backyard. Now if only we could get our tomatoes to turn red so we can make salsa...I can't wait!

I thought this news story was funny cause Sam catches the yawns from me all the time. Its hilarious.

No comments: