January 12, 2009

Movie Review

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I went to this movie without ever seeing the previews and not really having a clue as to what to expect. Turns out that for a person that is NOT a huge Brad Pitt fan...I loved it. For me, it was one of those movies that makes ya remember for a minute that the most important parts of life should be the experiences you live and the people that touch you.

Favorite Quote:
Daisy- "I promise to never lose myself to self pity again"

Rating: Its worth the whole $8 bucks to see it in the full priced theater. Although why not save a few and go during the matinee price.

1 comment:

Sheila Mac said...

lol...i know its silly but I boycott all Brad Pitt and Angelina movies from Mr and Mrs. Smith forward. I haven't seen a movie since last year when Ben and I saw The Simpsons, we just wait for it to get on film. I'm tempted to start using Redbox, but I haven't actually gotten around to it. C-ya tomrrow.