February 16, 2009

Not Alot to Write About

The last few weeks have been pretty uneventful. A few weeks ago sister Shauna and I hosted a baby shower for Sheila. I think it turned out pretty well but I couldn't have done it without Shauna so Shauna...thank you so much for all of your help! Only a few more weeks to go before little Brock makes his debut. Time goes by so unbelievably fast.

This is the Baby Cake I made for the Shower

video

Sam helping to clean up after the shower

Valentine's Day was mellow. We Made homemade pizza together and watched a movie.

I can't wait for summer...It's all I think about these days. With next month comes Daylight Savings and the first Day of Spring. Note to Mother Earth...Can you please just make it be warm now?!

2 comments:

Sheila Mac said...

thank you, thank you, thank you. lol the shower was alot of fun. I finally took the cake apart to get the diapers organized. so sad. :( I also put up the vinyl letters in Brocks room. It's incredibly cute. I will take pics and hopefully show you on Sunday. I was thinking of bringing coconut cream pie from Marie Callendars, what do you think? Ben's suppose to ask Matt, if Mufasa, Havoc and Brock can be a package deal for April 18th...lol. Speaking of time I technically only have 2 weeks and 4 days until baby's arrival.

Trisha said...

You are so talented!!!