April 20, 2009

Update x a Few

Surprise! A post.
Someday I promise I'll get better at posting more often.

Last weekend we got to babysit nephew Brock along with the pups Mufasa and Havoc (spelling?).
Brock is such a good baby, I can't believe how easy he was to care for.

Mufasa

Mufasa, Havoc, Gabe and Sam
The weather was perfect for playing outside.

Gabe

Sam

Feeding time.

We ended the weekend by having family dinner at the condo Ben and Sheila had stayed at that night. Thanks so much to Sheila for hosting.


The weekend before, Matt and I went on a Saturday drive to Delta, Utah. It was gloomy and rainy but so much fun. It's amazing how much the rain enhances the colors in the farmlands.

I just love driving to Nowhere.

Love this picture. I was trying to capture the Hawk or Crow perched on top.

Only in a small town.

Matt got out of the car and wrote MLK (Matt loves Kandice) in the mountain of sand.


This is currently my favorite dessert
Sticky Rice and Mango
http://video.about.com/thaifood/Mango-Sticky-Rice.htm
(link to recipe)

We drove up to Ben and Sheilas on Easter. We played at the dog park, had our first BBQ of the season, and spent some time with Brock.

Matt at the BBQ.

Sister-in-law Emily stopped by with niece Sonora.

Matt took Wednesday (Tax Day) off too attend the tea party protest.
It was freezing outside.

lastly, I started my garden :). I am so excited to grow a garden this year. So far we have Peas, Onions, and Beets planted. (Beets are for Matt....ICK!)


1 comment:

Julie said...

It's amazing how much the rain enhances the colors in the farmlands.
___________________
Julie
Getting a Payday advance is just a few steps away