July 23, 2009

Tending Fun

Last weekend we got to tend our nephew along with his pups Mufasa and Havok. He is such a good baby...we just love watching him.

I can't get over how fast he's growing up.

Mufasa lounging on the couch.

I love this picture.

Nap Time.

Brock watching Mr. Matt on the computer.

Now we know how to get him to fall asleep haha!

Sam LOVES kids.

After our power went out for the entire day leaving us with no air conditioning and a house of 92 degrees...we decided to take a trip to the dog park to cool off. How we managed to fit Matt, myself, the baby, and 4 dogs into my car is beyond me but we made it happen.


The dog park was a lot of fun and Brock just loved watching all of the dogs play.

I'm sure someday when I have kids they are going to hate me following them around with the camera all day but hey....it gave my pups a break for a minute! :)

No comments: